Infrared Sauna Therapy

Whole Body Detox & Wellness

Why Infrared Therapy 

Far infrared waves penetrate into our body to activate the sweat glands. The sweat glands offer one of only a few mechanisms that the body has to eliminate toxins. When far infrared waves are applied to water molecules (comprising 70% of our body) these molecules begin to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds and the eventual breakdown of the water molecules causes encapsulated gasses and other toxic materials to be released.

When you are sitting in a traditional sauna, you are sitting in a hot room; 180-220 degrees. In our Infrared Sauna, about 20% of the heat is heating the air and the other 80% directly heats your body. The warming effect on your body stimulates your cardiovascular system, your immune system and your lymphatic system. Your bodies response to that is to sweat. 

infraredheat 

Infrared sauna therapy has been documented to provide the following health benefits:

• Weight Loss
• Detoxification for your whole body
• Pain relief
• Fibromyalgia
• Stress relief
• Healing power of infrared
• Cardiovascular workout
• Organic skin care
• Benefits for Immune system
• Infrared sauna and cancer therapy

Call for further details!

Pricing:

 1/2 Hour (30 MINS) : $20
1 Hour (60 MINS): $35
Packages of 5 ( 1/2 hour sessions): $75